Tuesday, July 19, 2011



My friends know I’m a little crazy a lot of the time, whether it’s doing back ground checks on new beau’s or crying through an entire movie (comedy) because I felt like no one cared I was even there (that was at the beginning of the summer and very move related)… I’m sure the list could go on and on, but, they are my Best Friends and I know they would not expect any less.

Even with all my craziness I have the privilege of knowing some of the best women around. Our little circle has seen a lot of babies being born, we have cooked a lot of meals, had a lot of birthday parties and have seen more than our share of sorrow, but together we have laughed, cried and prayed our way through it all.

We were looking for a way to spend some time together before our move to Japan and decided to go on a cruise. Not everyone was able to go but for those of us who did we had a great time.


This was our first excursion. Taxi/beach & shopping. We were like sardines in a can.




A show and our last dinner (above) and a pic with "Joseph our Super Charged Maitre' D" (below)




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers