Wednesday, July 13, 2011


I've heard it said, A picture is worth 1,000 words, however, just one word from God is worth more than any man could ever dream.

Today I got a good report from my home church about a Women’s Conference they just held with Marsha Wooley as their guest speaker. I have heard on more than 1 occasion that she is an awesome anointed women of God. Unfortunately with us being gone for the past couple of years I haven’t had the privilege of hearing her speak but I sure would love to.

When God is in the midst…. That’s where I want to be. Like the woman with the issue of blood, I want to press through just to get a fresh breath of whatever "He" has for me. I pray nightly over my kids and one of the things they hear me pray is “God open their ears to hear your still small voice and soften their hearts to obey you” It could be as soft as a breeze blowing through the trees…But, whether it’s in a dream, through his word or from someone speaking confirmation to or over me, I want to know all God has for me…..

2 comments:

  1. It was good. I wish she had come a few weeks earlier so you could have heard her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly, I sure would have loved to get a word from her

    ReplyDelete

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers