Monday, November 22, 2010

Are you ready for Christmas?


With the Christmas Season fast approaching it's time to think about Yule Tide Greetings. I usually go to Sam's or Walmart for my Christmas cards but have always loved the cards I get from my friend Kelly. It's because of Kelly that I started using Snapfish. They are easy to upload, easy to use and I have always loved everything I have gotten from them; from the prints to the photo books and more. They also store your photos which is great for me since I have recently lost over 2000 pictures from my external hd. You can also share the photos you have stored. I'm so excited about this years Christmas cards and can't wait to get them in. Along with making cookies and watching Frosty the Snowman, Snapfish Holiday's Christmas Cards will be my new holiday tradition. Make sure you go here to check out their Christmas cards selection.
If you're a blogger make sure you take advantage of Shutterfly’s 50 free Holiday cards for blogger's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers