Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Are you a Swag Nut?


Who doesn't like Free money? Especially for something you do every day... Surfing the Internet. SwagBucks is just like Google except they pay you with digital dollars to use their search engine. The digital dollars can then be redeemed for prizes in The Swag Store. They Store has everything from Books & Magazines, Video Games, Movies & Music to Sports & Collectibles... and a ton more but my favorite prizes to get are the Gift Cards. That's right! Gift Cards! Starbucks, PayPal, I-Tunes, Pro Bass Shop, Target, SouthWest Airlines, Amazon.com and once again; much more... Yes, there are so many more to choose from. Go here to to sign up. It's totally FREE. Below I will post some FYI's and if you have any questions just ask:)

How do I earn SwagBucks? Here are just a few.

1. Using the Search engine. Once you sign up go to the Toolbar Tab and download it to your computer. It will show up just below the hyperlink so you will always have the search engine on hand. Sometimes while I sit in front of the TV at night I will type all kinds of stupid stuff in the search engine just to earn bucks and it works.

2. You can earn Bucks form taking Daily Polls. Under the Ways to Earn Tab

3. Connect to The SwagBucks Face Book Page

4. My favorite and I think the easiest way to earn bucks is by Inviting Friends under the Promote Tab. When you sign up they give you your own referring link . When you send out email invites or post it to your Face Book everyone that clicks on your link and signs up will give you bucks the more bucks they make through searching, polls, referring friends, etc... the more bucks you make. You can also Get referrals by placing a Swagbucks.com banner on your website, blog, or social network profile.
5. Every time you turn on your computer.

Here are some FYI's

1. You can only redeem Swagbucks for 2 prizes a day. Maximum 5 per month, no matter the value of the prize.

2. I like Amazon.com Gift Cards. The $5 ones require less SwagBucks then the $25 G.C.

3. They issue Gift Card codes on the 15th & 30th of every month but I think it varies if those dates fall on the weekend or a holiday.

I really like the Amazon GC. I have gotten some stuff and used my GC codes and never paid a cent. It covered the Product & Shipping. I even had .31 left over that Amazon kept and when I purchased my next item it rolled over:) I am a Happy Amazon Shopper and a Swag Nut:) just try it. I promise you won't be sorry.

Do you want to earn FREE Money? Just Go Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers