Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Meet Alex




Did you know that childhood cancer is the leading cause death by disease for children under the age of 15 in the United States? I cannot ignore this statistic, and I hope that you won’t either. I have decided to join the fight against childhood cancer by holding an Alex’s Lemonade Stand fundraiser.

Please take the time to learn about my efforts by visiting my fundraising page: http://www.alexslemonade.org/stands/22362

The money that I raise will go directly to Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation for Childhood Cancer, a 501(c)3 public charity, to fund childhood cancer research and help improve the lives of childhood cancer patients and their families now.

Please help support my efforts by making a donation online, visiting an upcoming event, mailing your donation, or asking how you can help.

Thank you for joining me in the battle against childhood cancer. Our Stand will be held Sat. May 15, 2010 You can go here to donate and find out more about Alex's foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers