Thursday, March 4, 2010

What's up with that?


Today, as I was cleaning the house, and it usually takes a while because I get distracted quite a bit.. hence me blogging, I noticed I should probably clean out the refrigerator. It was just the usual kind of stuff like spilt liquid spots from Madison pulling drinks in and out of the frig and just general yukiness. I proceeded to pull things out to spray down and clean it when I noticed a pile of leftovers over on the counter.

What is up with all that food? I am making less because of AJ being gone but where did it all come from? I will admit that the kids and I (for the most part) don't do left overs so what do I do with all the food? I feel bad throwing it away but I can't imagine making any less because that will be the day the kids are starving and want like 2 or 3 servings. Plus there taste is changing. From week to week they like different things..Anyway, Does anyone have any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers