Wednesday, December 16, 2009

If you don't know ArtsCow. YOU NEED TO! I signed up for them years ago to get the Free prints and basically forgot about them. Well, last night I went on the hunt for an inexpensive Christmas Tree ornament and there it was. It was actually my favorite out of all of the ones I looked at. Only $4.49 and if you need them for years past you can put your own dates on them. I never gotten one from them but my B.F. Kelly has; here's what they look like. This is one of my B.F.'s She got their $1.99 deal at Thanksgiving. I missed out but for $4.49 (not including shipping) they are so worth it. Also, when I checked my credits and discounts I was floored to see the Free stuff I had accumulated! Whew!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers