Saturday, November 21, 2009

We have to remember God's ways are not always our ways and we definitely were reminded of that on Thursday when AJ got a all from work. The lady on the phone said "Ens. MacDonald, You're deploying to Afghanistan." his response was "Ok, when?" then she said "January."

We just got up here in June after already being apart for 10 months so that was something we didn't expect to hear or want to. We will continue to "Wait with a Willingness to Pray and Pray with a Willingness to Wait." You would think I'd be use to that by now.

With that on my mind, this is for my baby. I love Toby Keith's songs. This isn't the best video but it was the only one edited.

1 comment:

  1. oh wow....I'm sorry. Maybe some of can fly up for a few days this spring and have girl time....sound good?

    ReplyDelete

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers