Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I've been gone so long

I'm sorry I haven't blogged in forever. Thanks for missing me Kelly! We have had family in and out since the middle of Oct. and it has thrown my schedule off a bit. I have only had time to jump on for seconds to make sure I am not missing any great deals. I will be back to my blogging norm by the weekend. With plenty to blog about.

While I was checking the deals in the blogging world I came across this at Kelly's site . Saving money is SO important, so, I had to log on to let you know.


Harris Teeter is going to triple Nov. 4th - Nov. 10th! If you've never been, you Need to go. It's even worth the drive if you have a ways to go. Just call up some girlfriends, carpool and have a girls day out. Done It! Miss you Ammie!

Kelly and I have been blessed with competitive money saving husbands so they like to go to Harris Teeter and get the awesome deals as well. It's such a rush walking out if the grocery store with bags of stuff spending less than $20.. And that's no testaphonie!

There are some wonderful blog sites that even make list for you. All you have to do is gather your coupons and go.. Here is one site to check for the list. Just scroll down to Harris Teeter

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers