Thursday, October 8, 2009

One of My Favorite Things


I have many favorite things; My Family, My Friends, Scrap booking, Food more food, raw cake batter and well... the list goes on... But now to add to my list are these wall sticker decor things.
A friend of mine, a couple of houses down, has what I thought was a stencil above her living room couch. So after asking her about it she sent me this website http://www.christiangiftsplace.com/ they are stickers. I Love Them. They are just like those rub on phrases for scrap booking, and Kelly, you know I love those things. Anyway, I also came across this store on eBay Sticky Words Vinyl Lettering. They have great prices and even better shipping. Plus they can make what you want with the colors you choose. I Chose this one "Together is our Favorite Place" as my first one because it describes the way I feel when we are with our extended families.

1 comment:

  1. OK so this is crazy I just went to Hobby Lobby Sat and picked up 6 12 x 12 frames to hang above the couch I stole the idea from the photographer who did marie's wedding

    ReplyDelete

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers