Wednesday, October 14, 2009



Oh, how I miss Florida's hurricane season. The storms, the rain and the power going out for days on end.


This was last years storm. It was a little harder than usual, 1- because it hadn't been that bad in years (well, where we were at) and 2-AJ had just left, so it was just me and the kids.


As much as I love the season I wasn't emotionally ready to handle all that came with this one. Thank God for family. My Granny came and stayed which made it fun (I love as much time as I can get with her) except for when she kept saying she thought she could go home.. Why? All because I didn't have a coffee pot. So, off I went to Walmart... and my cousins Ammie and Josh came over. Ammie for the socializing and Josh for the Man Labor:) They were so helpful in so many ways... Plus, the kids ALWAYS love being together, no matter the weather.






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers