Thursday, September 24, 2009

What???

All my kids have been potty trained by the time they were 2. There have been a few pull up days and nights here and there after but for the most part they have all made the transition well.

For me it's been other family members kids (not mentioning any names, hee-hee) who have left poop on my couch or bathroom wall but my kids have done pretty good. So what's up with this? I was outside talking with some friends when Madison came running out and being very discreet ( I might add, after all do you remember the beach incident?) and telling me Jack pooped on the floor. This was going to be a big runny mess, I hope he's not sick, he was just out playing with every one's kids. I thought all this to my self in the 2.5 seconds it took me to get in the house. I'm so glad this was all it was. He was dressed but I guess the load was just too heavy for his under pants to bear. (As my sister say, "That could preach.") Just a little F.Y.I. it (the poop) was much larger than it appears in the picture. When I asked him "Why?" all he did was point and say, "Poop on pot." he obviously knows the where but still not quite sure of the "When"




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers