Saturday, September 5, 2009

Sit down, if you have a Testiphony

God is too Good to ever doubt the things he has in store for us. We are to "Pray with a willingness to Wait and Wait with a willingness to Pray." AJ and I were geographically separated in Aug. 2008. We had to sell our house before we could move to Maryland. Time was passing with no word about our house. Keep in mind it had been on the market since December 2007.
Trying to balance life as a single mom of 3 was not easy. Not to mention having 3 kids with almost white carpet was insane. My heart longed to be with my husband, no matter where he was. This wasn't a Sea schedule that we could look at and say Daddy's coming home in so many days. We don't mind the seas deployments; what we didn't like was the not knowing that it could be years before we might live together as a family again. I didn't know what life would hold for us once we got there. I thought we would surly slip back in our old "Before GOD" ways. At least that's what the devil kept telling me and he most certainly was hitting me in areas of my life that only 3 people knew about. But I had to keep it together.
I know beyond a shadow of a doubt "The One True GOD" takes the time to talk to me. I may not always be listening but he definitely talks. I was searching for human responses when I kept asking "Why?", "When?" and all he kept saying was "Wait with a willingness to Pray and Pray with a willingness to Wait" Other than our family being back together I couldn't imagine life being that much better. I knew I'd like the weather especially not having to doge yellow flies but I didn't really know what to expect otherwise.
Let me tell you God rented our house in Jan. to a military family (something we prayed for) and as soon as Madison was out of school we came up. I knew after a week of being here. That our new home was GOD'S plan unfolding right before my eyes. He placed us in the perfect home, on the perfect street with the perfect neighbors. Not just nice but GODLY neighbors. It's such a beautiful thing to know, I mean really know that God is working for you. He used Bro. Marvin Gorhman to tell me "He's working it out." I certainly would have messed things up had it been all my way and timing. But God is truly amazing and I can't wait to see what he has in store for me:) He's Blessings are much more than I deserve, His Love is much more than I could have ever dreamed of and His Ways are so much better than mine. Jeremiah 29:11

2 comments:

  1. Amen sister! This also made me think of the song, "While I'm waiting... I will worship while I'm waiting, I will serve you while I'm waiting... I'm running the race, even while I wait!

    We love having your family in the neighborhood. Do I sound like Mr. Rogers? hee. hee.

    Love & Hugs! ~ Sheri

    And, keep all the great deals, posts, etc. comin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Testiphony....lol....reminds me of our "good ol days" going to hear Jim Raley at Evangel. Love ya...but we miss ya sooooooooooooooo much here!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers