Sunday, September 20, 2009

One More

Romans 1:14-16 14I am obligated both to Greeks and non-Greeks, both to the wise and the foolish. 15That is why I am so eager to preach the gospel also to you who are at Rome.
16I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.

One More.. Just One More
How much do we have to HATE Someone to NOT share Jesus with them? That was the message in church yesterday.If we call ourselves Christians how can we not tell people about Jesus. At my church back home there is a sign in the grass as you leave the parking lot that reads "You are now entering the Mission Field." That is so true. You may not be called to a Foreign Mission Field but our own back yards are filled with people that may not know the Love of God.

Watch this clip of Penn Jillette (Penn & Teller) He is a part of a magic duo in Las Vegas and is an out spoken atheist who lives his life by his beliefs, (believing there is no God) but was clearly moved by a man doing the same thing for a much higher power; someone living by what they believed not preaching to him but sharing with him the Love of God.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JHS8adO3hM

"Dear God, help me live my life according to your word.Give me compassion for the lost so I can love them the way you love them and give me the desire and the opportunity to share you with a never ending "One More." In Jesus Name, Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers