Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I Need Help!


Soccer season has started and we are on the run a few days a week so dinner sometimes consist of P B & J or what ever drive thru is close. I like to have meals minus all the planning and slaving over a hot stove. Plus, I love when my house smells like a home cooked meal rather than McDonalds. It reminds me of my Aunt Ann's house. Her house always smells like something is cooking.
I need help! Do you have any Crock Pot recipes? Something delicious and kid friendly? If so you can leave it under this section in the comment area, Thanks:)

2 comments:

  1. Selina go here. She has a lot of good stuff you might want to try. http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. our fave is pull pork... but a pork roast... boston butt works best. add meat tenderizer, cajun seasoning and root beer and let it cook for several hours... pull it apart and add your favorite sauce... me and mom make it at least twice a month on the weekend cause its easy and a 3lb roast will feed us for at least 2 days.

    ReplyDelete

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers