Friday, August 21, 2009

Over at Kelly's Korner she is doing a series called "Show us where you Live Friday's." So, I thought I would show you some cakes I've made over the past couple of years. I started when Cohen had his 1st Birthday and have been making them ever since. My cousin Kellie showed me the Wilton Way and I can't imagine ever going back.
This cake was for Cohen's 3rd & Jack's 1st. Because their birthday's are 6 days apart we had 1 party for both of them.

This is a cake I made for our Children's Church Pastor & his wife for their baby shower. I never used fondant before this; so I was really worried the animals wouldn't turn out but I was happy when it was done. It sure tasted good:)






This was for my sisters baby shower..

1 comment:

  1. Where's my bridal shower cake???? Are you ashamed of it?...jk.... you are awesome with cakes. Did you see my poor attempt at a space shuttle? I'm going to have to teach you how to link with Kelly Korner. That's how you get a lot of people to see your site. I'll tell you how the next time we talk on the phone.

    ReplyDelete

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers