Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I Love You


All kids love surprises and Madison is no different. Last year when she started Kindergarten I started putting little notes in her lunch box to remind her how much I love her and was going to miss her. I really think it was more for me than her but it made her happy so I continued to do it. I started off just using note book paper and then I came across these at Michaels in the $1 section. They are perfect. I have even used them as cards for teachers gifts (they come with envelopes). While I was packing up her lunch yesterday for her first day of school she looked at me and said "Mama, where's my note?" I told her "It wouldn't be a surprise if you knew about it" So she smiled and jumped away.. You could also go here to print out FREE lunch box notes, tags & stickers. http://www.alphamom.com/ . I like the thought of putting tiny Bible verses in there that would pertain to her that she could remember growing up.. Like beauty, being kind, etc. If your kid brings them back home like Madison does you can recylce them through out the year.. Here are some examples:
I thank God for you, every day
God loves you
I Love your hair, eyes, smile, freckles, etc...
You are special.
I love you.
I'm glad you are my child.
You are important to me.
I love the way you smile.
You are the sunshine in my life.
I am very proud of you.
You are a wonderful kid.
Thank you for helping me clean up after supper. I can always count on you.
You have the best manners. Thank you for being such a gentleman.
I look forward to seeing you after school.
I can't wait for you to come home so we can have snack together.
You studied very hard last night. I am proud of you.
You are smart and pretty/handsome. I am the luckiest mom/dad on this earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers