Thursday, August 20, 2009

Have you seen the commercial for Staples? "It's the most wonderful time of the year," and let me shout an "AMEN" to that. I am sad that my precious beautiful children are growing up.. I am.. But, as sad as I am to see them leave, come Monday morning I will be glad to watch them walk away.. (Until 3:00 comes around and then, of course, I'll be happy to see them home once more.)
I firmly believe it was a SAHM (stay at home mom) who started the public school system.. Cause mama needs a vaca!! I would be a great teacher for.. wait for it... wait for it... Other people's children. I love volunteering at the schools, however, I do need my naps.
We went to open house this morning at school to meet Madison's teacher and as happy as I was to be there (knowing what was around the corner on Monday morning) She looked just as unhappy. (knowing what was around the corner come Monday morning) Anywho, To all those Home Schooling Moms out there, especially the "The Dugger 18" GOD BLESS YOU!!!

Disclaimer: I do not in any way, shape or form frown on home schooling or the public school system. Nor do I rely on them for baby sitting services (on the weekend). I continually pray for my kids, their teachers & peers. I also continually pray that God gives my children the wisdom to make the right decisions & choices when Mama & Daddy aren't around. (The last part I do aloud every night over them in bed)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers